i hate the word ‘frisson’ but there are some songs that make me feel some sort of way and it feels very specifically like i could pour my entire life into someone or something else and like i am about to just die, just absolutely perish.
here are some of those songs—an on-going list, because im always always adding to this
- lovers rock – tv girl
- oh my love – gia margaret
- talk – henry hall
- so this is love – tessa violet and jon cozart
- a view – jt royster
- light a roman candle with me – fun.
- new window – hannah+gabi
- there are many of us – aska
- stars fell on alabama – daniela andrade
- halo – ane brun and linnea olsson
- run away with me – carly rae jepsen
- how can you swallow so much sleep – bombay bicycle club
- you and me – penny and the quarters
- you send me – sam cooke
- for once in my life – stevie wonder
- nocturne no. 2 in e flat major, opus 9 no 2 – frédéric chopin
- i’ll try anything once – the strokes
i’ll edit this as i remember!